As part of our hazardous waste removal division, we provide environmentally friendly solutions for your specialist liquid waste streams, assessed using accredited laboratories.
It is important that we individually assess your liquid treatment requirements in order to provide the most cost effective treatment solution based on locality and suitability.
Liquid treatment technologies available include:
- Physicochemical treatments can be used for contaminated waters, heavy metal contaminated sites, spray booth and paint waste, oil/ water mixtures and emulsions etc.
- Biological waste treatments are used to treat pharmaceutical and cosmetic wastes, chemical waste, food wastes and contaminated waters.
- Solvent blending is used to treat solvent based compounds.
- Low temperature thermal desorption used for paint, ink, adhesive and resin solids liquids or sludges.
- Oil recovery and recycling