When it comes to recycling and waste management the key is to keep things simple.
For most businesses there are 3 things they want from their recycling and waste management provider, competitive prices, top-notch environmental practices and, perhaps most importantly, a convenient and reliable service.
The reason convenience and service are so important is simple, great service removes all the headaches and stress of waste management, leaving you to get on with making a success of your business. That’s why it is so important to work with a waste management company that can deal with all your waste streams in one service.
Did you know that Cawleys are a one-stop shop when it comes to waste? From everyday paper, card and packaging, to food, electrical and hazardous waste, our services are designed to deal with all types of waste. But what exactly are the benefits of using one supplier?
- Convenience - it keeps things simple and straight-forward
- Time saving - one provider means you don’t have to liaise with numerous suppliers to get your services set up
- Cost reduction – getting all your waste streams disposed of by one supplier will often come with discounted rates
- One report – all your recycling and waste statistics can be analysed in one place, keeping things simple and saving you time
- Single point of contact – you’ll build up a relationship with your supplier making it easier to sort out any issues
- Peace of mind – with one single supplier you’ll know their green credentials, giving you confidence that your waste is doing least damage to the environment.
At Cawleys we’ve been disposing of waste in and around Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and London for more than 70 years. We also offer a national recycing and waste service via our carefully selected partner operators, meaning our customers can benefit from our one stop shop solution wherever they are in the UK.
With this level of experience your business is in safe hands. As innovators in the sector, our clients benefit not only from competitive prices and a personal service, but also from our state of the art recycling facilities allowing them peace of mind that sustainability and the circular economy is our priority.
Whether you are looking for a waste disposal service, you’re already a customer of ours and would like to add other waste services, or you’d simply like to know more about recycling, get in touch or find out more about our services.