Chemical Waste Disposal
As part of our hazardous waste removal division, we provide environmentally friendly solutions for your specialist liquid waste streams, assessed using accredited laboratories.
It is important that we individually assess your liquid treatment requirements in order to provide the most cost effective treatment solution based on locality and suitability.
Liquid treatment technologies available include:
- Physicochemical treatments can be used for contaminated waters, heavy metal contaminated sites, spray booth and paint waste, oil/ water mixtures and emulsions etc.
- Biological waste treatments are used to treat pharmaceutical and cosmetic wastes, chemical waste, food wastes and contaminated waters.
- Solvent blending is used to treat solvent based compounds.
- Low temperature thermal desorption used for paint, ink, adhesive and resin solids liquids or sludges.
- Oil recovery and recycling
RECORD FIFTH WIN IN A ROW FOR 'BEST FOOD WASTE RECYCLING'
For the fifth year running we have we scooped the top prize in the Organics Recycling Group (ORG) award scheme, this year for work with the innovative Fresh Olive Company, the UK’s leading supplier of Mediterranean products to retailers, delicatessens, food manufacturers and high end restaurants and cafes. The award is for ‘Best Food Waste Recycling.’