Eurocarts & Wheeled Bins
The Eurocart and wheelie bin is widely used in both domestic and industrial waste environments.
Bins range from 240 to 1100 litres and are ideal for restaurants, shops and small business waste.
Wheeled bin capacity: 240 and 360 litres
The wheelie bin is widely used in both domestic and industrial environments, having a capacity of over 2.5 times the size of a standard British dustbin. Bins of up to 360 litres are ideal for use by restaurants, shops and small businesses in particular.
These containers are resistant to heat, low temperatures and chemical action.
The wheelie bin also features:
- Plastic body and solid rubber wheels to ensure minimum noise when in use
- Safe rounded corners and easy to clean internal surface
- Hinged lid which cannot be removed
- Lightweight construction, yet strong and durable
- Axles made of tempered steel and fitted with spring-action tamper-proof wheels
Eurocart capacity: 660 and 1100 litres
Ideal for a variety of industrial and commercial uses, the Eurocart has several advantages over conventional refuse containers, being lighter and easier to move with a lower loading height and a captive hinged lid. The bin is manufactured in tough polyethylene or galvanized steel if extra strength and protection is required.
The Eurocart also features:
- Smooth internal surface and rounded corners to prevent refuse being retained
- A drainage plug in the base which makes cleaning easy
- Heavy duty castors with solid rubber tyres for longer life and quieter operation
- Two foot-operated wheel brakes for safe parking on gradients (Central braking system can only be released by key operation for extra security.)
RECORD FIFTH WIN IN A ROW FOR 'BEST FOOD WASTE RECYCLING'
For the fifth year running we have we scooped the top prize in the Organics Recycling Group (ORG) award scheme, this year for work with the innovative Fresh Olive Company, the UK’s leading supplier of Mediterranean products to retailers, delicatessens, food manufacturers and high end restaurants and cafes. The award is for ‘Best Food Waste Recycling.’